Stephen D. Cope
computer infrastructure expert, plumber of fx trade capture, owner of multiple pairs of socks
Please see this PDF for my Curriculum Vitae.
If it's IT then I've done it. Except Windows Domain Controllers.
I have a decade and a half on the job and am well regarded by my peers who compliment the depth and breadth of my knowledge. Give me an hour and I'll show you how to fix your load balancer configuration, Linux swap tuning, 3 month forward points, and JVM memory limit. Latest C.V.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA #150-111-011)
- Interaction Design (taught by Bruce Tognazzini)
Thawte Web of Trust Notary (100 pts)(discontinued)
- Hurricane Electric IPv6 Certification Sage
- Oracle Custom 3 Day Training PL/SQL Wizardry And Robes (not official title)
Red Cross First Aid Certificate(expired)
- New Zealand Driver License
It's not about how many classes I doodled my way through (at least I was listening - that's more than some of my peers) but rather what I have experience doing.
As Mark Twain said:
Ask not how many qualifications I have, but what I can do for you.
Please also see Stephen D. Cope on Linked In.